Saturday 1 October 2011

CLIMBING UP THE WALLS.

all photos my own

View from our balcony| Palma Cathedral |  Lonely horse and carriage | Close up of the beautifully intricate entrance to Palma Cathedral | Puerto Pollenca beach | Palma architecture | Holiday essentials; trashy book, iPod, Topshop leopard print sunglasses and Avon neon pink nail varnish | more beautiful buildings in Palma

A few photos from my very relaxing and much needed holiday in Majorca. After a few days of lazing around in the sun we eventually ventured out to the capital city of Palma which, as you can see above, is made up of some absolutely stunning architecture. The shape of the buildings and decorative carvings also handily fit in brilliantly with my current uni project theme of Renaissance architecture so I managed to do some 'research' while sunning myself at the same time!

As soon as I landed back in England, it was back to reality; i.e the start of my third year at University and all the madness and chaos that goes along with it...so far that's included a heatwave, spending wayyy too much money in Topshop, minimal work and stupid amount of drinking...its gonna be a good year. 


1 comment: