Sunday 9 September 2012

HAD ME A BLAST.


So, finishing University, graduating - (with a First i might add and still cant believe!) turning 22, job hunting, catching up with friends and summer travels have more than distracted me over the last couple of months.
I've had one of the best summers of my life which was the perfect conclusion to one of the best years of my life at university. 

Now, it's time to get serious. My friends and I are going off in different directions; starting internships, first jobs, planning ski seasons, moving to London and for one of my ex-housemates; having a baby.
My friend and I were discussing how scary finishing Uni is; our wholes lives have been mapped out for us since birth; nursery, primary school, secondary school, sixth form, university and then.....what? Suddenly you have to figure out what you want to do for the rest of your life. It's intimidating, nerve racking but also so exciting and I relish the challenge. I'm currently working full time at a Career Management company whilst saving and searching for Fashion internships and jobs. My plan is to take a 6month/year break to save, get industry experience and hopefully do some travelling before making the move down to London next year. Fingers crossed it all goes to plan. 

Heres to the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment